This aroma oil diffuser lasts up to 36h! and I love the led colors lights when they rotate through. In this video I will show you HOW TO USE Oil Aroma Diffuser.
This is my new favorite Essential Oil diffuser AND it looks attractive! I have a huge chunky white plastic diffuser that looks very industrial, with no colorful lights and it only lasts a maximum of 8 hours. This one is A LOT better because it looks beautiful and I can select high or low mist mode, depending on how much scent I’d like diffused and how long I’d like it to run.
We’re very pleased with the performance of this diffuser!
1) The lights are beautiful, colorful and vibrant! They rotate through all the colors for wonderful light effects. You can pick regular brightness or dim for each, and if you just want ONE color picked to stay on, you can press the light button. (or no light at all if you prefer)
2) The plastic covering is made to look like wood and it’s very real looking! Looks elegant, yet natural.
3) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you can run this diffuser for 10 hours in low mist mode! That ROCKS! It will work in up to 300 square feet.
4) This works as a humidifier too! My son gets chapped lips if he doesn’t have a diffuser in his room adding humidity! His eczema also flairs up if his skin gets too dry.
5) Runs very quietly!
6) Unique design – Heatless oil diffusion! This is best since the oil does not get heated to ensure the EO properties remain strong!
7) The timer features 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours or On (Continuous ON) VERY nice!
8) The mist can be turned to low by pressing the MIST button down for a little while (long press) You’ll get a Beep for high or two Beeps for
9) SAFE! Auto shut off when it’s empty! I don’t have to remember to dump out the water reservoir every time! It will shut down when it’s full.
10) The aromatherapy is beneficial for sleep aid (lavender is very calming!), or to be focused and awake (lemon is great for this, or try peppermint!) Very invigorating!
1) The inside of the water compartment should have a small “Max Fill” OR just a black line with arrow printed at the bump going around to be VERY clear where the max fill line is. I saw in the directions that the maximum water amount should be 300 ml (I see that it’s 1 1/3 cup), so that helps!
2) How many drops to use? I am not sure what the recommendation is, so I guessed on drops of Essential Oil. I suppose it’s personal taste in aroma! Most people will put in 5 to 12 drops of essential oil. Much of this depends on the size of the room, how strong you would like the scent lingering for around you. I think adding guidelines on number of drops may be a welcome addition.
Brand Name: Modern Wall Decoration
Timing Function: Yes
Capacity: 400 ml
Power (W): 14w
Voltage (V): 240V
Humidification Method: Mist Discharge
Water-shortage Power-off Protection: Yes
Shape: Classic Columnar
Power Type: A.C. Source
Type: Ultrasonic Humidifier
Mist Output (gallon / day): 30ml/H